Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Photo Inspiration Challenge Winners


Good morning everyone!  I hope you all had fun playing along with our Photo Inspiration challenge. I would like to thank each one of you for playing along and sharing your fabulous creations. I loved seeing what you all did and your take on the photo. I am blown away by all the different takes on the photo, so inspirational!

Before I announce the winners I want to remind you all to tune in tomorrow for another fun challenge hosted by our Sistah' Diane. We appreciate you taking the time to share your creativity with us here at the Sisterhood!

The TOP THREE AWARDS go to.....

#17 Suzi Mac

#28 Birgit


Congratulations to all three of you!! Your creations were absolutely gorgeous! Please grab your Badges from the sidebar and display them proudly.  You surely deserve it.

And for her stunning creation,

the TOP SISTER AWARD goes to...

#29 Lula


Lula, your card is absolutely stunning!  I loved all the layers and textures on this card, not to mention the colors.  Please grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog.  I sure hope to see more of your work at the Sisterhood in our future challenges!!

Have a awesome day & Happy Crafting!

Lisa B.



4 comments:

Lula said...

Thanks bunches Sisters for Top Sister Award! So proud and happy!
Congrats to all from Top Three- stunning works!
Lula

Suzi Mac said...

Thank you Sisters for including my card in your Top 3, I am thrilled. Congrats to the winner and the other ladies. Hugs Suzi Mac

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Thank you Sisters for including my card in your Top 3, I am thrilled.
Congrats to the winner and the other ladies.
Hugs

Lisa B said...

You ladies are awesome! You did such a great job!! Thank you for playing along. I hope to see your work in future challenges.