Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Black, White and One other Color....

Welcome to the last challenge of 2011. Can you believe it's almost 2012? I know, me either!

Hi everybody, Micki here. With the hustle and bustle of the holidays, my crafting mojo has left me high and dry which, in a round about way helped me decide our challenge. I picked a favorite of mine. It's a no-fail color challenge and one I use whenever the crafting mojo has left the building.

It's the classic

Black, White and One other accent color.

This one is easy and you can't go wrong, so we hope you join us as we ring in 2012. Ringing in the New Year is exactly what I was thinking when I created my card:


Check out what the rest of the Sistah's created.... it is definitely going to inspire you. Darlene created not one but three cards, each with a different accent color. Diane created a wonderful, elegant wedding ensemble and Tanis' flower card is simply elegant :-).






We hope you've been inspired and join us in our Black, White and One other accent color challenge. It can be anything as long as the theme of the challenge is followed. Card, altered item, 3D project.....anything!

You have until Sunday, January 8th, 2012 8PM to add your project to INLINKZ below!

Please remember:
Make sure to link directly to the blog post entry, not your blog.
Your entry follows the theme (black, white & one other accent color)
Finally... we request only THREE entries per challenge PLEASE!!

We can't wait to see what you create!



3 comments:

Caz said...

Hi linky isnt working?

Would like to enter my card..Here it is...will check back later and add when linky working..

http://bunnysbitsnbobs.blogspot.com/2011/12/anything-something-new-something-old_28.html

Caz xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! :)