Tuesday, June 21, 2016

"Summer Fun" Winners

Hello everyone! I have been enjoying this beautiful summer weather. I loved being hostess of this challenge because there are so many fun things to do in the summer. Once again you have "wowed" me with your beautiful projects.

So without further adieu, here are the winners:

Top Three 




Winner 



Congratulations to all the winners!!! Make sure to grab your badges from the display bar on the right, display them with pride because you earned it!

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the start of another fun challenge here at the Sisterhood with Darlene as our hostess.

Have a beautiful day!
Terri

2 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Thank you SO much for selecting my card as one of your top picks!!! Congrats to all the winners on their amazing creations!

Wanda said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm so thrilled and will post my badge with pleasure on my blog. Congrats to all the winners, beautiful projects!