Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April Showers Winners

Oh my gosh, I can't put into words how much I enjoyed all the projects entered into this challenge. Great job incorporating the theme into your projects and making it harder than ever to choose winners. But with a little help from my sistah's, the winners are:

Top Three
(in no particular order)

#33 - Pat P

 
 #9 - Pink Clover


#15 - Papersniffer

  

Top Sister 

#29 - Something Beautiful by Julie

 
Congratulations ladies! 
Don't forget to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog. Thanks again -to everyone for sharing your fabulous creations and inspiration with us. 

I can hardly wait to see what you create for our next challenge that begins tomorrow, hosted by Darlene.

See you then,
 Terri

2 comments:

Pat said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your top 3. Congratulations to all the winners.

Pat P xx

Julie Gleeson said...

Oh wow I am so excited! Thank you so much for enjoying my Card! Congrats to the top 3 as well! Hugs Julie xox